- Haut-Médoc: From Salty Marshes to Viable Vines
17th century Dutch engineering created these world-renowed vineyards.
- Château Semonlon Haut-Médoc
Good value Médoc from this winery near Margaux.
- Château Grand Poujeaux Moulis info coming soon.
- The "Noble Rot" of Sauternes
A key factor in sweet taste and full consistency.
- Château Haut-Mayne Sauternes
Rich, sweet white from Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Château de Cugat Bordeaux Supérieur
Benoit Meyer has created several premier reds for this winery.
- Tour de Mirambeau Bordeaux Supérieur and Entre-Deux-Mers
The Despagne family produces a variety of reds and whites.
- Château Lestrille-Capmartin Bordeaux
Jean-Louis Roumage combines traditional with modern techniques.
- Vineyards of Saint-Émilion
One of Bordeaux's highest-volume wine-producing appellations.
- Château Louvie-Christian Veyry Saint-Émilion
Louvie's Saint-Émilion Grand Cru is an excellent value.